UNCUT VIDEO: Wagyu Steak by Happycall Double Pan
Many of you enjoy cooking with double pans and are amazed by how user friendly they are, while some who are less experienced may not know how to start.
Here we share an uncut video on how did we pan fry a Wagyu steak by the following steps.
Double Pan: IH Synchro Double Pan - Standard
Food: 400g Wagyu Steak (MB6) seasoned with salt and pepper (about $32)
1. Add some oil.
2. Preheat the pan on MEDIUM HIGH heat for about 30 seconds.
3. Place the steak in the pan, close the lid and cook for 2.5 minutes.
4. Flip the pan over at 2.5 minutes.
5. Heat for another 2.5 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and enjoy your juicy steak!
- Remember a reasonably heated pan and heated oil (not overheating) are key.
- Users will need basic cooking techniques and common sense (understanding of proper heat control, knowing how to check the food periodically, and so on).
- Heat level, Please note that the heat levels shown below are for general reference only. Every cooktop is different. The following ranges apply if 10 is the maximum.
- Low heat: the heat level is 1-2.
- Medium low heat: the heat level is 3-4.
- Medium heat: the heat level is 5.
- Medium high heat: the heat level is 7-8.
- High heat: the heat level is 9-10.