UNCUT VIDEO: Wagyu Steak by Happycall Double Pan
Many of you enjoy cooking with double pans and are amazed by how user friendly they are, while some who are less experienced may not know how to start.
Here we share an uncut video on how did we pan fry a Wagyu steak by the following steps.
Double Pan: IH Synchro Double Pan - Standard
Food: 400g Wagyu Steak (MB6) seasoned with salt and pepper (about $32)
1. Add some oil.
2. Preheat the pan on MEDIUM heat for about 30 seconds.
3. Place the steak in the pan, close the lid and cook for 2.5 minutes.
4. Flip the pan over at 2.5 minutes.
5. Heat for another 2.5 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and enjoy your juicy steak!