Happycall IH Synchro (Detachable) Double Pan - Standard
The Happcall double pan allows food to be grilled beautifully while reducing smoke and oil spills. Moisture and juices are retained for delicious results. Happycall's IH Sycnhro is the top model of its range of double pans, featuring a modern design and being compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Latest model released in 2021
- Genuine products from My Cookware Australia®
- Australian warranty and customer service
- Premium quality made in Korea
- New user tips with five basic recipes provided
- 2 free silicone gaskets - one installed and one spare
- More sophisticated recipes (My Cooking Journey) for experienced users
Happycall is a premium Korean cookware brand. All products are proudly made in Korea.
- Premium series
- Detachable for cleaning
- Efficient heat conductivity
- One double pan = two frying pans
- Innovative combination of 11 layers
- Guaranteed oven and grill effect
- No leakage due to a specially designed gasket
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction
Why buy genuine Happycall Double Pan?
|Dimensions||Width 290mm, length 230mm (445mm with handle), depth
|Body material||Graphene and aluminum (97% purity)|
||6 layers incl. titanium & stainless steel layers|
5 layers incl. silica layers
|Handle material||Bakelite. Magnets built into the handle keep two halves closed easily.|
|PFOA Free||Flawless PFOA 0%|
|Hobs compatibility||Induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
|Country of manufacture||South Korea|
|Silicone gasket||Comes with 1 silicone gasket, plus a spare|
|Australian warranty||One-year replacement warranty
Refund & exchange policy
|Maintenance & user guide||Click here|
What are the difference between Synchro and other basic models?
Synchro series uses graphene, an innovative material, as its core. Titanium and stainless steel are used to form the outer layers. Happycall double pan has 11 layers, with titanium and stainless steel protecting the graphene core.
The creators of graphene received the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics for their work.
Click here to see differences between various Happycall Doubel Pan models and sizes.
Internal and external certifications
There are many double pans on the market, but which ones are genuine?
- Happycall is the top cookware brand in Korea. They designed their first double pan in 1999 and have a couple of patented technologies registered in Japan and the U.S.
- There are many imitations, so Happycall released its latest versions last year, including detachable double pans made of Graphene.
- My Cookware Australia® is the authorised reseller of Happycall products in Australia. Click here to view all Happycall Double Pans.
- Please buy genuine Happycall to ensure the best quality cooking experience. All Happycall products are proudly made in Korea.
- Please also ensure your purchase is covered with an Australian warranty. Customer service is available in Australia.
- Happycall should be in one word. Any products in name of "Happy Call" is not genuine.