COOK-PAL REN Yoshikawa 30cm Premium Carbon Steel Wok - Made in Japan
The Cook-Pal Ren is a super unique line developed by Yoshikawa Co. and manufactured in Niigata, Japan.
|Inner diameter x depth
||31.3 x 9cm|
|Length (including handle)||52.3cm|
|Body material||Iron (heat treated)|
|Handle||Natural wood (urethane coated)|
|Country of manufacture||Japan|
|Item weight (approx)||1250g|
|Hobs compatibility||Induction, gas, electric and ceramic|
|Country of origin||Japan|
- Heat-treated pan which is high durable
- Pour spout for easy draining
- Before using River Light iron wok for the first time, wash it with soap, pre-heat the wok on low to medium heat.
- Add cooking oil until 1/3 of capacity, then keep heating on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and drain the oil to an oil pot. Wipe the oil with a paper towel all over the interior surface of the wok to make it well-coated. Then, ready to use.
- Each time you use this pan, pre-heat the wok on low to medium heat and add cooking oil in a circular motion to coat inside the wok with oil.
Use & Care
- Do not overheat the wok (not until smoking).
- In order to avoid the formation of rust, food should not be left in a pan after cooking.
- Hand wash in hot water with a sasara bamboo brush or a stiff brush and dry thoroughly. Do not use harsh detergents.
- Apply a small amount of vegetable oil over the interior surface after each cleaning.
- Store in a dry location.