- Model: AK5064
- Material: Blade: Molybdenum vanadium stainless steel, Bolster: Nylon, Handle: Natural wood
- Product type: Deba Knives
- Country of origin: Japan
- Total length: 310mm (Blade length 180mm)
- Item weight (approx): 187g
- Shipping weight (approx): 290g
Since the 13th century, Seki city has been the heart of the Japanese cutlery industry. For more than 100 years, it has also been home to Kai Corporation, the maker of fine cutlery. Inspired by the blade-making traditions of ancient Japan, today's highly skilled artisans produce blades of unparalleled quality and beauty.
Kai Corporation was founded in 1908 in Seki city, Japan.