The Crocodile series applies a innovation material -- graphene -- on the outer layers, while using Titanium on the inner layers.
Powerful 11 Layers Including Graphene & Titanium
All together each Crocodile frying pans has 11 layers, with graphene, aluminium (97% purity) and titanium mixed together, giving you the strongest and most durable non-stick cooking experience. Made with Happycall quality and technology that guarantee it is made of the safest for materials.
- PFOA free 0%
- Vintage wood handle
- Innovative 11 layers
- Efficient heat conductivity
- Easy to clean on both sides
- Layers protected by graphene and titanium
- Free of heavy metals and NO environmental harmful materials
Compatible with All Heat Sources Including IH
The Crocodile series is compatible with all heat sources including gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops.
|Dimensions||Top diameter 291mm with rim, bottom diameter 175mm, L520mm with handle, H110mm|
|Body material||Aluminum (97% purity), stainless steel and titanium|
|Interior coating||5 layers incl. Titanium layer|
|Exterior coating||6 layers incl. Graphene layer|
|PFOA||Flawless PFOA 0%|
|Hobs compatibility||Induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
|Country of manufacture||South Korea|
Special Graphene LayerIt is touted as a miracle material --- the thin and one-atom thick substance is the lightest, strongest, thinnest material known to man. It is also the best heat and electricity conductor ever discovered.
Premium Class Titanium Layer
Titanium can be alloyed with iron and aluminium to produce strong and lightweight alloys for cookware. It can be widely used for agri-food, medical prostheses, orthopedic implants and dental implants, which proves its high safety standard for cookware.
Internal and external certifications
- Titanium and graphene layers tested
- ISO 9001 international quality recognition
- ISO 14001 international quality recognition
- Far-infrared radiation tested
- Heavy metal tested (no environmentally harmful substance was found)
- PFOA tested - Flawless 0%