Happycall IH Stainless Steel Vacuum Pot 24cm High (5.7L)
Happycall is a premium Korean cookware brand.
How does vacuum help your cooking?
IH Vacuum Pot is an inventive way of cooking. It generates a vacuum after cooking. The vacuum status allows heat to retain and also allows food ingredients to release their full taste.
Food is preserved fresher and longer inside the airtight pot by utilising the innovative automatic vacuum function.
Visibility through the self-standing, tempered glass lid, easily opened anytime during cooking.
Vacuum Cooking Instruction
- Lock the handles on both sides.
- Cook the contents until the silicone button in the center of the lid is vibrating and steam is escaping from the valve.
- Lid can be open anytime during cooking.
- Switch the heat off and the pot will enter vacuum mode. This creates an airtight seal.
- Food can be kept fresh for longer in vacuum.
- Simply push the silicone button to release the pot from vacuum mode.
- You will hear a hissing sound, there is no danger present.
- Beware of the heat. Hold the lid flat. Then flick off excess water before holding it upright.
Compatible with all heat sources including gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
|Glass lid||24cm vacuum and anti-overflow glass lid|
|Body dimensions||Diameter inner/outer 222.5/258mm, width 379mm with handles, height 133mm|
|Weight||About 1.7kg without lid|
|Body material||STS430 Stainless Steel|
|Interior||304 Stainless Steel|
|PFOA Free||Flawless PFOA 0%|
|Hobs compatibility||Induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
|Country of manufacture||
Lid is made in Korea and pot body is made in Vietnam
|Maintenance & user guide||Click here|
Internal and external certifications
- ISO 9001 international quality recognition
- ISO 14001 international quality recognition
- Far-infrared radiation tested
- Heavy metal tested (no environmentally harmful substance was found)
- PFOA tested - Flawless 0%
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in Internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.