Happycall IH Vacuum Pot 20cm 2.9L
or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
How does vacuum help your cooking?
- Save energy by 50%
- Food is kept fresh up to 5 times longer
- Moist, tender and tasty food
- The healthiest way to cook
- It generates vacuum but NOT pressure (absolutely safe!)
- Lid can be open anytime during cooking
IH Vacuum Pot is an inventive way of cooking. It generates a vacuum after cooking. The vacuum status allows heat to retain and also allows food ingredients to release their full taste.
Food is preserved fresher and longer inside the airtight pot by utilising the innovative automatic vacuum function.
Visibility through the self-standing, tempered glass lid, easily opened anytime during cooking.
Vacuum Cooking Instruction
- Lock the handles.
- Cook the contents untill the vacuum control valve is vibrating and steam is escaping from the valve.
- Now switch the heat off and the pot becomes vacuum sealed.
- It will remain cooking for up to 60 minutes.
- Food can be kept fresh up to 5 times longer in vacuum even without the fridge.
Compatible with all heat sources including gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
|Glass lid||20cm vacuum and anti-overflow glass lid|
|Body dimensions||Diameter inner/outer 200/215mm, W340mm with handles|
|Weight||About 1.04kg without lid|
|PFOA Free||Flawless PFOA 0%|
|Hobs compatibility||Induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
|Country of manufacture||South Korea|
|Maintenance & user guide||Click here|
Internal and external certifications
- Diamond DNC coating tested
- ISO 9001 international quality recognition
- ISO 14001 international quality recognition
- Far-infrared radiation test result
- Heavy metal test result
- PFOA test result (no environmentally harmful substance was found)