Kai Seki Magoroku Deba 105mm
by My Cookware Australia
or make 4 interest-free payments of
- Brand:Seki Magoroku
- Model: AK5060
- Material:Blade: Molybdenum vanadium stainless steel, Bolster: Nylon, Handle: Natural wood
- Product type: Deba Knives
- Country of origin: Japan
- Total length: 216 mm (Blade length 105 mm)
- Item weight (approx):57 g
- Shipping weight (approx): 160 g
Since the 13th century, Seki city has been the heart of the Japanese cutlery industry. For more than 100 years, it has also been home to Kai Corporation, the maker of fine cutlery. Inspired by the blade-making traditions of ancient Japan, today's highly skilled artisans produce blades of unparalleled quality and beauty.
Kai Corporation was founded in 1908 in Seki city, Gifu, Japan and is headquartered in Tokyo, provides over 10,000 products worldwide, ranging from housewares and fine cutlery to beauty care products and medical supplies.