Okunoto Japanese Konro Grill
The Oknoto Konro Grill is one of the best Japanese Konro Grill made in Japan.
The diatom mud from the Noto Peninsula of Ishikawa prefecture is an excellent insulator, which is able reflects heat back onto the cooking surface. The walls are over 5cm thick and keeps the exterior relatively cool.
The Oknoto Konro Grill is an excellent choice for grilling wagyu, yakitori, fish and vegetables.
- Material: Natural Japanese Diatom Mud
- Disposable grill nets included
- The natural diatom mud means no harmful substance.
- For outdoor use only or commercial kitchen under appropriate strong extraction.
Use and care:
- Please use the grill in well ventilated areas to avoid potential carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Please place a heat resistant mat under the grill to avoid heating up the surface underneath
- Please do not extinguish the fire with water. Diatom mud absorbs water and becomes brittle and loses it durability.
- It is possible to gently remove the ash and food residue, but please avoid washing the grill with water.
Warranty: replacement warranty for defective products upon delivery, but no warranty is provided for mishandling the grill.