RIVER LIGHT Kiwame 33cm Premium Carbon Steel Wok - Made In Japan
or make 4 interest-free payments of $65.03 AUD fortnightly with More info
River Light Kiwame produces some of the best carbon steel woks and frypans in Japan.
|Bottom diameter||14.3cm (flat bottom)|
|Length (including handle)||54.3cm|
|Body material||Iron (heat treated)|
|Handle||Natural wood (urethane coated)|
|Country of manufacture||Japan|
|Item weight (approx)||1530g|
|Hobs compatibility||Induction, gas, electric and ceramic|
- Heat-treated pan which is high durable
- Pour spout for easy draining
Before Use (refer to manual)
- Before using River Light iron wok for the first time, wash it with soap, pre-heat the wok on low to medium heat.
- Add cooking oil until 1/3 of capacity, then keep heating on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and drain the oil to an oil pot. Wipe the oil with a paper towel all over the interior surface of the wok to make it well-coated. Then, ready to use.
- Each time you use this pan, pre-heat the wok on low to medium heat and add cooking oil in a circular motion to coat inside the wok with oil.
Use & Care
- Do not overheat the wok (not until smoking).
- In order to avoid the formation of rust, food should not be left in a pan after cooking.
- Hand wash in hot water with a sasara bamboo brush or a stiff brush and dry thoroughly. Do not use harsh detergents.
- Apply a small amount of vegetable oil over the interior surface after each cleaning.
- Store in a dry location.