Wahei Freiz Tempura Carbon Steel Deep Fryer 24cm - Made in Japan
The Wahei Freiz Tempura Carbon Steel Deep Fryer comes with a built-in thermometre that allows users to monitor cooking temperature. There is also oil tray on the lid. Lid and thermometer are detachable for cleaning.
According to the description on the box, the diameter is 24cm. The actual diameter is 25cm and 26cm with the pouring rim.Specifications
Diameter 25cm (26cm with pouring rim),
length with handles 33cm, height 8.3cm,
height 14.5 with lid
|Material||Carbon steel with silicone layer|
|Hobs compatibility||All cooktops including induction|
|Conutry of origin||Japan|
Oil tray design
- Please use soft sponge and unscratchable material for cleaning.
- The product is not suitable for dishwasher.
- Users need to season the body of the deep fryer.
- The product comes with Japanese manual only. Please refer to the user guide of carbon steel cookware.
- We recommend oil basting set and charcoal oil filter pot as professional tools to season and maintain carbon steel cookware at home.
Use & Care
- Please note that the product has a food-grade silicone layer on top of carbon steel. Avoid hard scratches. Oil seasoning is a must or the cookware will rust.
- If the cookware surface is burned, do not scratch it. Adding hot water and bringing it to a boil will soften the burned food and make it easier to remove. Then use a scrubbing brush to remove any final remnants.
- If the silicone coating peels off, season it. Once you put the wok into use, the carbon steel will expand and absorb the cooking oil. In a few months, the colour of the wok will gradually turn to black with oxidised protective layers covering the entire wok.
Please be sure to read the entire instruction manual before the first use. The product comes with a QR Code for our online user guide in English. Please refer to the user guide of carbon steel cookware.