Yoshikawa Premium Carbon Steel Wok 30cm - Made In Japan
by My Cookware Australia
- Brand: Yoshikawa
- Material: Body: Carbon Steel (Heat-treated), Handle: Natural wood (Urethane coating)
- Country of origin: Japan
- Item weight (approx): 1190 g
- Shipping weight (approx): 1600 g
- Heat-treated pan is designed to resist rust which means no factory coating.
- Pour spout for easy draining.
- Before using River Light iron wok for the first time, wash it with soap, pre-heat the wok on low to medium heat and add cooking oil until 1/3 of capacity, then keep heating on low heat for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and drain the oil to an oil pot. Wipe the oil with a paper towel all over the interior surface of the wok to make it well-coated. Then, ready to use.
- Each time you use this pan, pre-heat the wok on low to medium heat and add 1 wok ladle (hoak) of cooking oil in a circular motion to coat inside the wok with oil, then drain the oil into an oil pot before adding the ingredients.
Use & Care
- Good for 3-4 servings.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Do not overheat the wok (not until smoking).
- In order to avoid the formation of rust, food should not be left in a pan after cooking.
- Hand wash in hot water with a sasara bamboo brush or a stiff brush and dry thoroughly. (Do not use soap or harsh detergents.)
- Apply a small amount of vegetable oil over the interior surface after each cleaning.
- Store in a dry location.