Yoshikawa Yukihira Saucepan 16cm - Made in Japan (Stainless Steel Embossed Pattern)
The Yukihira stainless steel saucepan can be found in nearly every Japanese household and professional kitchen. The pan is lightweight and easy to maintain.
Moreover, the Yukihira has long been considered essential cookware for the preparation of Japanese foods such as stock soup, sauce, porridge, noodles, or boiled eggs.
- Inside the pan are marks that indicate volume.
- The embossed pattern helps conduct heat and reduces spillover.
- Good for making soup, sauce, porridge, noodles, or boiled eggs.
- Not recommended for stir-frying or deep-frying.
The Yukihira saucepan is so durable that one pan is often passed from one generation to another.
This is a reputable Yoshikawa design. Made in Japan.
|Item Weight||386 g|
|Product Dimensions||32.6 x 16.1 x 8.2 cm|
Body/16-0 stainless steel (thickness 1 mm)
Handles / natural wood
Fittings/16-0 stainless steel (0.6 mm)
Mounting screws/stainless steel 16-8
|HOB Compatibility||All cooktops including induction|
- Please be sure to read the entire instruction manual before the first use. The product comes with a QR Code for our online user guide in English.
© 2021 by My Cookware Australia. COPYRIGHT WARNING: Our media agent automatically reports content theft to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Please be aware that copying even a few sentences will result in your site being penalised. Copyrights for our articles, product descriptions, and user guides are owned by My Cookware Australia®.