Yoshikawa Yukihira Saucepan 22cm with Lid - Made in Japan (Stainless Steel Embossed Pattern)
The Yukihira stainless steel saucepan can be found in nearly every Japanese household and professional kitchen. The pan is lightweight and easy to maintain.
Moreover, the Yukihira has long been considered essential cookware for the preparation of Japanese foods such as stock soup, sauce, porridge, noodles, or boiled eggs.
- Inside the pan are marks that indicate volume.
- The embossed pattern helps conduct heat and reduces spillover.
- Good for making soup, sauce, porridge, noodles, or boiled eggs.
- Not recommended for stir-frying or deep-frying.
The Yukihira saucepan is so durable that one pan is often passed from one generation to another.
This is a reputable Yoshikawa design. Made in Japan.
- Want to know more about Yukihira saucepan? Check out the user guide written by our product specialist.
|Item Weight||740 g|
40.2 x 10.8 x 22.2 cm
Body/18-0 stainless steel (thickness 1 mm)
Handles / natural wood
Fittings/18-0 stainless steel (0.6 mm)
Mounting screws/stainless steel 18-8
|HOB Compatibility||All cooktops including induction|
Please be sure to read the entire instruction manual before the first use. The product comes with a QR Code for our online user guide in English
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in Internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.