Cookcell Hybrid Stainless Steel Nonstick Induction Frypan - 26cm
|Material||Non-stick coated plus 304 stainless steel (PFOA free)|
|Structure||S3 Ply (SUS+Al+SUS)|
|Country of origin||Korean designed product and made in China.
Polyflon coating with Daikin Japan.
|Patent registration||Germany, China and Korea|
What is hybrid honeycomb structure?
Cookcell uses a honeycomb stainless steel structure to protect its non-stick layer and allows use of metal utensils.
Hybrid refers to a combination of stainless steel and a non-stick layer in a frypan or wok. The stainless steel is made with a honeycomb design, and the non-stick layer fills the inside of the honeycomb holes. That is why when we scratch the wok with a metal utensil, the non-stick layer remains intact.
- How do Cookcell hybrid fry pans and woks work? Read the user guide written by our product specialist.
- Durable nonstick
- Even heat conductivity
- Oven safe up to 260°C
- Compatible with all cooktops: gas, electric, ceramic and induction
Preheating and use of oil is important because there is a thick layer of stainless steel to protect the non-stick layer. Please cook on medium heat all times. Add some oil first, and then preheat the wok for 30-60 seconds, or until you feel the surface is reasonably hot enough for cooking.
The non-stick layer could be damaged by high heat similar to other non-stick cookware. Proper heating and maintenance are needed for continued good performance.
- Once the pan has been preheated, cooking on low to medium heat is recommended.
- Do not cook on high heat as it will damage the non-stick layers.
- Use of oil is recommended.
- Wash your new wok in order to remove all the protective oil layers from the manufacturer.
- Ensure to read the entire user guide before use.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.