We offer hassle-free exchanges or refunds provided it meets the following conditions:
- Free exchanges or returns within 30 days.
- With proof of purchase.
- Item must be unused in its original packaging in perfect condition.
- We will not accept return products that are scratched or marked, even if they are unused.
- Packing materials can be provided upon request.
Our return policy does not apply to the following products.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns of thermal products, such as jugs, flasks and cups.
- We do not accept returns of charcoal products, such as Binchotan.
- We do not accept returns of Okunoto konro grills due to their fragile nature.
- Email us your order details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send you a prepaid Australia Post shipping label by email.
- Print the label and stick it on top of the box (to cover the original shipping label).
- Post the parcel at a nearby post office.
- There is no time frame for the shipping label, so you can post it anytime at your convenience.
- Once we receive the products and upon inspection, we will arrange for an exchange or refund.
Please click here for warranty and repair enquiry.
IMPORTANT: These methods are only available to customers in Australia. If you live outside of Australia, we must ask you to post the item at the nearest post office. We will reimburse you for shipping costs via PayPal.