Happycall Zin Ceramic Nonstick Induction Vacuum Pot - 24cm High 4.6L
- Happycall is a premium Korean cookware brand. All products are proudly made in Korea.
About Happycall Zin Ceramic Nonstick Induction Vacuum Pot - 24cm High 4.6L
Zin IH Vacuum Pot is the third generation of Happycall vacuum pots, with improved design to strengthen airtightness. The standard size is 4.6L and can be used to serve four to eight people.
Vacuum Cooking – What is it?
In vacuum cooking, the food or soup is locked in an airtight vacuum after it has been cooked. As the food is kept in vacuum mode, the taste is preserved until it is time to serve the dish. The stew and soup taste better and lose less water during cooking.
- Click here to discover how vacuum cooking works wonders, plus recipes.
- Quality products made in Korea and covered by Australian warranty.
- See how My Cookware® packs your fragile items with care.
- Free shipping for orders over $89 in Australia.
IH Vacuum Pot is an inventive way of cooking.
- It generates a vacuum after cooking.
- The vacuum status allows food ingredients to release their full taste.
- Food is preserved fresher and longer inside the airtight pot.
Visibility through the self-standing, tempered glass lid, easily opened anytime during cooking.
Vacuum Cooking Instruction
- Lock the handles on both sides.
- Cook the contents until the silicone button in the center of the lid is vibrating and steam is escaping from the valve.
- Lid can be open anytime during cooking.
- Switch the heat off and the pot will enter vacuum mode. This creates an airtight seal.
- Food can be kept fresh for longer in vacuum.
- Simply push the silicone button to release the pot from vacuum mode.
- You will hear a hissing sound, there is no danger present.
- Beware of the heat. Hold the lid flat. Then flick off excess water before holding it upright.
Compatible with all heat sources including gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
|Glass lid||24cm vacuum inner diameter and anti-overflow glass lid|
|Body dimensions||Diameter inner/outer 240/253mm,
width 385mm with handles, height 132mm
|Weight||About 1.36kg without lid|
|Body material||Non-stick ceramic|
|Safety||Flawless PFOA, PFOS and PTFE-free 0%
Lead and cadmium-free
|Hobs compatibility||Induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
|Country of manufacture||South Korea|
|Maintenance & user guide||Click here|
Internal and external certifications
- ISO 9001 international quality recognition
- ISO 14001 international quality recognition
- Far-infrared radiation tested
- Heavy metal tested (no environmentally harmful substance was found)
- PFOA tested - Flawless 0%
Shipping with Care
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.