Sori Yanagi Nitrided Carbon Steel Induction Frypan with Stainless Steel Lid - 25cm
Sori Yanagi Carbon Steel Induction Frypan with Stainless Steel Lid - 25cm
With its design and ease of use, the Sori Yanagi carbon steel frypan is a great addition to any kitchen. There is a wide base and a stable handle on the frypan. A stainless steel lid is included with the product.
The design of Sori Yanagi for cookware brought the simplicity and purity of Japanese decor into the everyday.
Discover Japanese Carbon Steel Cookware: Our Review
- Made of high quality iron which conducts heat evenly and efficiently.
- Compatible with all types of cooktops, including induction.
- GOOD DESIGN AWARD in 2002.
How does double fiber lining work?
It allows the food on the convex portion to adapt to the oil because of the irregular metal surface. With an uneven surface, the heat is extended, allowing you to heat the core of your food immediately and lock in the flavour.
Who is Sōri Yanagi?
Sōri Yanagi (柳 宗理, Yanagi Sōri, 1915–2011) was a renowned Japanese industrial designer celebrated for his exceptional designs. His work beautifully blended modern simplicity and practicality with hints of traditional Japanese craftsmanship. Yanagi's designs, especially those made during the post-World War II economic growth, have left a lasting impact on the world of design.
Please be sure to read the entire instruction manual before the first use. The product comes with a QR Code for our online user guide in English.
We recommend oil basting set as a professional tool to season cast iron cookware.
|Contry of origin||Japan|
|Demensions (approx. mm)||Length with handle 455mm, width 265mm
(290mm with rim), height 50mm,
height with lid 115mm
|Capacity (approx. liter)||1.6L|
|Item weight (approx. kg)||1.2kg|
|Shipping weight (approx. kg)
Before First Use: Season with Oil
- Wash the inside and outside of your frying pan or wok with dish soap.
- Pour oil into the pan to fill about 1/3 of its capacity and heat on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the oil to a suitable container and spread evenly inside the pan using oil basting set or paper towels.
- We suggest using an oil basting set and a charcoal oil filter pot to properly maintain your carbon steel cookware.
When Finished Cooking
- Transfer leftovers to a separate container and do not use the frying pan or wok for storage.
- Wash the pan with warm water and a scrub sponge, but do not put it in the dishwasher.
- Rinse the pan and wipe it dry.
- Season it with a tablespoon of oil before storing.
- Read the entire instruction manual before first use, which is available in English with a QR Code.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.