The goal of My Cookware® is to provide a selection of high-quality items. In the event of a warranty issue or repair need, we are very responsive.
- Our response time is usually the next day.
- In case of a valid warranty claim, no repair costs or postage costs will be incurred.
- We usually use Australia Post. If you have mobility challenges, courier pick-ups can also be arranged door-to-door.
Our customer service team is helpful and friendly. Nevertheless, we can only assist customers who purchased their products at My Cookware®.
We will also provide assistance if the product is out-of-warranty. Please know there may be a repair cost for some manufacturers.
- To register your warranty, please fill out this warranty registration form.
- Warranty registrations are always safe even if the proof of purchase is lost.
Warranty claims and repairs
All products come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty. Our warranty does not cover mishandling by the user. Customers should understand that every cookware has a different nature. Cookware that has been used will never look new again.
Steps to take:
- Fill the warranty claims & repairs from online;
- Images and videos will help us identify your issue and provide assistance quickly. 90% of enquiries can be resolved without repair.
- If repairs are needed, we will contact you for arrangements. It is a hassle-free process.
What is covered?
We warrants our products are free from defects in material and craftsmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
What is not covered?
Our warranty does not cover:
- Products that are no longer under warranty.
- Cookware with marks and discolouration. It is cookware, so there will be marks and colour changes after use, whether it is clay, nonstick, stainless steel, or carbon steel.
- Stainless steel and carbon steel cookware with pits. Pits will form without proper seasoning and cleaning.
- Nonstick cookware that begins to stick. It is inevitable that nonstick cookware will lose its nonstick properties over time.
- Stainless steel, carbon steel, and clay cookware that sticks. It is part of the nature of the cookware. Check out our user guides to learn how to start with your cookware.
- Rice cookers that are infested with cockroaches and other creatures. Workplace rules prohibit our technician from handling dirty equipment.
- Accidental damage (including overheating), misuse or commercial use, improper cleaning, neglect. This includes dishwasher damage, scouring pads, steel wool, and abrasive cleaners.
- Misuse of a product involves using it for a purpose that is not intended. For instance, burning a teapot or a salad tong. Using detachable handles that should not be used while cooking.
- Replaceable parts, such as handles and gaskets.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.