Kai House Select Mini Mortar & Pestle
The pottery bowl and wood pestle are specially designed to fit in your hand perfectly. The mortar has a pitted surface, which allows ingredients to be grinded into finer pieces.
Place your herbs, spices, or other dry goods into the bowl and hold it securely with one hand. Hold the pestle with your other hand. By pressing the pestle down into the mortar and twisting it in both directions, you can grind and blend herbs or other items.
Made in Japan
Material: Porcelain bowl and wood pestle
Dimension: bowl diameter 10cm, height 6.3cm, wood pestle length 15cm
Country of origin: made in Japan
Since the 13th century, the city of Seki has been the heart of the Japanese cutlery industry. For more than 100 years, it has also been home to Kai Corporation, the maker of fine cutlery. Inspired by the blade-making traditions of ancient Japan, today's highly skilled artisans produce blades of unparalleled quality and beauty.
Kai Corporation was founded in 1908 in Seki, Japan.
Shipping with Care
- Origin: All products shipped from our Sydney shop.
- Speed: Dispatched within 1-2 working days
- Carrier: Australia Post or Express Post available at checkout.
- Packing Care: Fragile items packed securely. Learn how we ensure your items' safety. Shipping damage covered for all orders.
- Free Shipping: Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $99!
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.