Sori Yanagi Stainless Steel 6-piece Utensil Set
A set of 6 stainless steel kitchen tools by Sori Yanagi includes a butterbeater, a turner, a skimmer, a spoon holder, a large ladle, and a medium ladle.
Dimensions of Sori Yanagi utensil set
- Butter beater: 80 × 65 × 308mm
- Turner 105 × 50 × 300mm
- Skimmer 97 × 65 × 298mm
- Spoon cradle 94 × 70 × 288mm
- Large ladle 94 × 60 × 298mm
- Medium ladle 86 x 58 x 288mm
Material 18/8 stainless steel
Use and care
- Dry thoroughly after washing.
- Keep away from heat source.
- Do not leave the utensil in the cookware while heating. It may burn or deform.
Who is Sori Yanagi?
In Japan, Sori Yanagi is regarded as one of the top product designers. His works are simple, beautiful, and practical.
Sori Yanagi is frequently displayed at exhibitions, and he designed the Olympic cauldrons of 1964. His designs has been reviewed in many international publications in recent years.
In 2013, Sori Yanagi's signature kettle won the Good Design Award once again.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in Internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.