*Please note that due to the nationwide state of emergency declared in Japan. Please allow 2 weeks in transit.
Thermos Shuttle Chef (Japanese Edition)
It is the safest and most energy efficient way to cook. It keeps cooking by heat retention after initial heat-up for just 15 minutes.
In short, it is a slow cooker that saves up to 80% energy consumption. Imaging heating up your food for 15 minutes in the morning, and the meal would be ready by the time you get home after work. You can also bring it round on your road trips and use it on campings and caravans.
The Japanese technology ensures the highest heat retention rate and outperforms many similar products on the market. Thermos Shuttle Chef® shallow inner pot allows for easy handling while its 5mm reinforced base ensures that food does not get over cooked or burnt.
How to use a thermal cooker:
- Heat up the stainless steel inner pot and bring your food to boiling point.
- Swith off the heat and place the inner pot into the insulated outer pot.
- Close the lid.
- The thermal cooker will cook your food by utilising high heat retention facility.
- It can keep heat for 8 hours and keep warm for 18 hours!
- Enjoy your meal!
- Size: about width 36.5 x Depth 32.5 x Height 24 cm, cooking pot maximum inner diameter/24.5 cm
- Main body weight: about 4.6kg
- Material : Cooking pot is made of 304 stainless steel
- Cooktop: Electric, gas, ceramic, halogen and induction
- Cooking pot capacity: 6.0ml
- Country of origin: China
- Accessories Included: Cook book