Yoshikawa Large Stainless Steel Container - 33.5cm
About Yoshikawa Large Stainless Steel Container - 33.5cm
The container is made of stainless steel and has a capacity of 2.25 liters.
Observe how Japanese store their food in a neat manner in the fridge. Yoshikawa stainless steel containers are something you cannot miss.
Food can be stored without cling paper, saving money and being environmentally friendly. The box can also serve as a lunchbox for takeout food.
The lid is tight enough to prevent spills, but make sure to not place it upside down.
They can be stacked neatly, the large size of this tray allows it to function as a mold or tray as well.
- One item per order.
- Do not use with direct heat.
- Do not use in oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Foods with high salt and strong acids should not be stored for a long period of time.
- The container can be kept in the fridge, but not in the freezer.
- Some marks, scratches, and colour patterns are normal after use.
- You may refer to our stainless steel cookware user guide for general instructions.
|Dimensions||Length 33.5cm, width 22.2cm, height 5cm|
|Matarial||Body: 18-8 stainless steel, lid: silicone|
|Temperature||Heat 75°C, cold -20°C excluding the lid
|Country of origin||Japan|
Shipping with Care
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.