Paella with Happycall Double Pan
Click here to see all Happycall double pans models.
Double Pan: Double Pan - Jumbo
- Paella Rice - 2 Cups
- Chicken Stock - 5 Cups
- Brown Onion - 1/2 cut into cubes
- Zucchini - 1/2 cut into cubes
- Red Capsicum - 1/2 cut into cubes
- Tomato Paste - 3 Tbsp
- Seafood Cocktail - 300g
- Saffron - a pinch
- Saffron Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil - Approx. 1 Tbsp
- Basil to taste
- Heat your Happycall Double Pan.
- Pour in oil. Add onion, capsicum and zucchini once the oil heats up.
- Add rice and chicken stock.
- Add tomato paste. Season with salt, pepper, saffron and saffron powder. Stir.
- Close lid. Cook over MEDIUM LOW heat for 9 minutes.
- Open lid and add seafood.
- Close lid and continue cooking on MEDIUM LOW heat for another 9 minutes.
- Sprinkle basil on top. Ready to serve!
- Remember a reasonably heated pan and heated oil (not overheating) are key.
- Users will need basic cooking techniques and common sense (understanding of proper heat control, knowing how to check the food periodically, and so on).
- Heat level, Please note that the heat levels shown below are for general reference only. Every cooktop is different. The following ranges apply if 10 is the maximum.
- Low heat: the heat level is 1-2.
- Medium low heat: the heat level is 3-4.
- Medium heat: the heat level is 5.
- Medium high heat: the heat level is 7-8.
- High heat: the heat level is 9-10.