Happycall Double Pan 2.0 (Detachable) Jumbo Grill - Olive
- Essential series
- Pull open design
- Detachable for cleaning
- Available in new colours
- One double pan = two frying pans
- Guaranteed oven and grill effect, no spilling
- No leakage due to a specially designed gasket
- Compatible with most cooktops EXCEPT induction
The Happycall Double Pan allows easy and convenient flipping.
A specially designed silicone seal to lock in moisture for juicier and more tender food while preventing unwanted smoke and smells. Perfect for steak, fish, omelettes, baked potatoes, roasted vegetables and more.
Imagine frying fish and steak without oil splattering and smoke.
Easy pull open design on the handle to keep two halves shut. Made with quality and good non-stick coating.
Since Happycall invented Double Pan there are thousands of imitation in the market, only an authentic Happycall Double Pan guarantee the best quality and durability.
|Dimensions||Width 300mm, length 240mm (450mm
with handle), depth 76mm
|Body material||Aluminum (97% purity)|
|Interior coating||3x Ceratinum coating|
|Exterior coating||Ceramic coating|
|PFOA Free||Flawless PFOA 0%|
|Hobs compatibility||Gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
|Country of manufacture||South Korea|
|Silicone gasket||Comes with only 1 silicone gasket|
|Australian warranty||One-year replacement warranty
Refund & exchange policy
|Maintenance & user guide||Click here|
Double Pans Comparison:
Internal and external certifications
There are many double pans on the market, but which ones are genuine?
- Happycall is the number one cookware brand in Korea. They designed their first double pan in 1999 and have a couple of patented technologies registered in Japan and the U.S.
- There are many imitations, so Happycall released its latest versions last year, including detachable double pans made of Graphene.
- My Cookware Australia is the authroised reseller of Happycall products in Australia. Click here to view all Happycall Double Pans.
- Please buy genuine Happycall to ensure the best quality cooking experience. All Happycall products are proudly made in Korea.
- Please also ensure your purchase is covered with an Australian warranty. Customer service is available in Australia.
- Happycall should be in one word. Any products in name of "Happy Call" is not genuine