*Stock becomes available in Novermber
*Buy genuine from My Cookware Australia
Happycall's replacement silicone strips are made from material which will resist high temperatures and pressure.Users are required to change the silicone gasket every one to two years, depending on how frequently you use it. Usually, smoke leaking from the side is an indication that it is time for a replacement.
- Using a paperclip, pinch and take out the worn silicone.
- Starting from the right, next to the oil drip hole, insert the new silicone gasket inside the hole.
Internal and external certifications
- The pressure baking device acquired the invention patent (Patent No. 03501858)
- Registered the patent in the U.S and Japan
- Silicon packing device that nobody imitate, harmless special silicon is used that passes the FDA test in the U.S.