Happycall Double Pan - Silicone Gasket (2-Piece Pack)
- Buy genuine from My Cookware Australia
There are 2 silicone gaskets in the box.
Happycall's replacement silicone strips are made from material which will resist high temperatures and pressure.Users are required to change the silicone gasket every one to two years, depending on how frequently you use it. Usually, smoke leaking from the side is an indication that it is time for a replacement.
- Using a paperclip, pinch and take out the worn silicone.
- Starting from the right, next to the oil drip hole, insert the new silicone gasket inside the hole.
Internal and external certifications
- The pressure baking device acquired the invention patent (Patent No. 03501858)
- Registered the patent in the U.S and Japan
Shipping with Care
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.