Joyoung Y1 Food Processor & Soy Milk Maker
- Please note that the Joyoung Y1 Food Processor & Soy Milk Maker has been discontinued and replaced by the Joyoung Y828 Food Processor & Soy Milk Maker.
Joyoung New Y1 Food Processor and Soy Milk Maker
The Joyoung Y1 combines a soy milk maker, a plant-based milk maker, a blender, and a soup maker. Joyoung Y1 will take care of the rest once we put ingredients in. There is an automatic cleaning function on the machine.
Featuring a powerful 32,000 rpm motor and food-grade stainless steel blades, Joyoung's high-speed blender is one of the best on the market. It is easy to prepare healthy and smooth soup, as well as customised drinks.
The product is made in China.
*The optional stainless steel grinding cup is used for grinding food ingredients into powder. Plant-based milk does not require the gadget.
- A hot and a cold option.
- Drinks ready in two minutes.
- Filters are not required.
- A one-touch cleaning system.
- There are 9 preset functions.
- A wide range of milks are available, including oat milk, almond milk, soy milk, and rice milk.
- You can also try coconut milk, cashew milk, macadamia milk, etc.
- Juice, smoothies, and soup are also available.
- Configure settings such as capacity, time, and speed.
Way to use:
- Refer to the instructions for more information.
- Be careful when handling hot soups and drinks.
- Put the water tank, waste cup, and drink cup in place.
- To use all functions, you will need to lock the top lid.
- Sterilise the machine before use by using the sterilize function.
- While cooking, do not touch the steam value.
- Refer to the instruction guide that comes with the machine for details.
Shipping with Care
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.