Sakai Takayuki Hammered VG10 KUROKAGE Kengata Gyuto Knife 190mm
VG10 refers to the best cutlery-grade stainless steel made in Japan. Kurokage is a natural resin coating added to VG10 to achieve an extremely smooth blade.
The Japanese brand handcrafts each knife to ensure the sharpness. The handles are made of Octagonal Wenge Wood and buffalo horn ferrule.
- Model: 07494
- Blade: Hammered stainless steel with VG10 core. Coated with Kurogage natural resin
- Handle: Octagonal Wenge Wood and Buffalo Horn Ferrule
- Product type: Kengata Santoku Knife
- Country of origin: Japan
- Total length: 190mm / 360mm with blade
- Item weight (approx): 150g
- Blade thickness: 2mm
Shipping with Care
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.