Asian Style Chicken Stir Fry with Vegetables by Happycall Double Pan
Episode #1 : Asian Style Chicken Stir Fry with Vegetables
Click here to see all Happycall double pans models.Ingredients:
1 green and 1 red/yellow pepper
3-4 king oyster mushrooms
3-4 chicken thighs
1. Cut peppers, zucchini and king oyster mushrooms into large pieces.
2. Marinate chicken thigh pieces with salt, pepper and rosemary.
3. Spray a bit of oil on the double pan. Preheat for 30 seconds over medium high heat.
4. Place chicken in the double pan. Close and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Open and add peppers, zucchini and king oyster mushrooms. Flip the pan and cook for another 3 minutes.
6. Flip the pan back to its original position. Open the lid and enjoy.
**Note: Our video demonstrated the lid being detached over the cooktop. This is not recommended for new users. Ensure the double pan is stable at all times.
- Remember a reasonably heated pan and heated oil (not overheating) are key.
- Users will need basic cooking techniques and common sense (understanding of proper heat control, knowing how to check the food periodically, and so on).
- Heat level, Please note that the heat levels shown below are for general reference only. Every cooktop is different. The following ranges apply if 10 is the maximum.
- Low heat: the heat level is 1-2.
- Medium low heat: the heat level is 3-4.
- Medium heat: the heat level is 5.
- Medium high heat: the heat level is 7-8.
- High heat: the heat level is 9-10.
Click here to see all Happycall double pans models.