What are the Oil Filter and Oil Filter Pot?
The oil pot is certified by SG Japan as a safe, food-grade product. This filter removes odors and unwanted particles, making the oil clean.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel Filter
- Carbon Filter
- 18/0 Stainless Steel Holder
- Sealing Part
- Pot Body
Use and Maintenance:
- You can use each carbon filter up to 10 times. Replace it if it becomes blackened or smelly.
- The filter and pot can handle up to 150°C. Let hot oil cool for 10 - 15 minutes before pouring it into the pot.
- If an oil filter is not used for 2 - 3 months after being used, the oil inside may spoil. In such cases, it's advisable to replace the filter.
- Clean with a soft sponge and gentle detergent. Avoid using a dishwasher.
- Store in a dry place away from any heat sources.
- New products may have visible marks on the rim and connecting parts. This is normal.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in Internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.