Your warranty is now registered
Your warranty is now registered with your email address. You will receive a confirmation email with a reference number. Please keep the the email for your records.
You can reach us in the following ways. Please let us know if you need further assistance at any time.
- Chat box The chat box in the lower right corner of our page shows your previous purchase(s) and chat record. This is the most convenient way to contact us.
- Email - Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone - Call us at 02-94132270. Trading hours: 10:00am to 05:30pm.
- Text Message - If phone line is busy you may send us a text message.
What is covered?
We warrants our products are free from defects in material and craftsmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
What is not covered?
Our warranty does not cover:
- Cookware with marks and discolouration. It is cookware, so there will be marks and colour changes after use, whether it is clay, nonstick, stainless steel, or carbon steel.
- Stainless steel and carbon steel cookware with pits. Pits will form without proper seasoning and cleaning.
- Nonstick cookware that begins to stick. It is inevitable that nonstick cookware will lose its nonstick properties over time.
- Stainless steel, carbon steel, and clay cookware that sticks. It is part of the nature of the cookware.
- Rice cookers that are infested with cockroaches and other creatures. Workplace rules prohibit our technician from handling dirty equipment.
- Accidental damage (including overheating), misuse or commercial use, improper cleaning, neglect. This includes dishwasher damage, scouring pads, steel wool, and abrasive cleaners.
- Misuse of a product involves using it for a purpose that is not intended. For instance, burning a teapot or a salad tong. Using detachable handles that should not be used while cooking.
- Replaceable parts, such as handles and gaskets.