UNCUT VIDEO: Whole Chicken by Happycall Double Pan
Click here to see all Happycall double pans models.
Here we share an uncut video on how did we cook a whole chicken by the following steps.
Double Pan: Double Pan - Jumbo
Food: 1.6kg marinaded whole chicken ($12.95)
1. Deeper side up.
2. Spray some oil.
3. Preheat the pan on MEDIUM LOW heat for about 60 seconds.
4. Place the chicken skin side down in the pan, close the lid and cook for about 4 minutes.
5. Flip the pan and cook for about 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Open and check if you like.
7. Vapour at the back is normal. Clean the oil trap if dirty.
8. Turn off the heat and enjoy!
- Remember a reasonably heated pan and heated oil (not overheating) are key.
- Users will need basic cooking techniques and common sense (understanding of proper heat control, knowing how to check the food periodically, and so on).
- Heat level, Please note that the heat levels shown below are for general reference only. Every cooktop is different. The following ranges apply if 10 is the maximum.
- Low heat: the heat level is 1-2.
- Medium low heat: the heat level is 3-4.
- Medium heat: the heat level is 5.
- Medium high heat: the heat level is 7-8.
- High heat: the heat level is 9-10.
© 2021 by My Cookware Australia. COPYRIGHT WARNING: Our
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in Internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.