Dogado Cookware Set with Detachable Handle User Guide
dogado is a Korean cookware brand renowned for its healthy ceramic non-stick cookware, which is free of PFOA and PTFE. The cookware itself can be used as a serving plate on the dining table. The set includes a pot, a saucepan, and a frypan with a detachable handle. Two glass lids are included.
Please read the entire user guide before use.
Refrigerator, dishwasher, and oven
- Food can be placed inside and covered with a lid, then placed into the refrigerator.
- Both the cookware and lid are dishwasher safe and fridge safe, but not freezer safe.
- Pots, saucepans, and frypans can be used in the oven at 220 degrees.
- Lid and handle are not oven-safe.
High Heat Damage
- Ceramic nonstick cookware can easily be damaged by high temperatures, for example, while deep-frying or using steam. Use with medium heat only.
- Heat level, Please note that the heat levels shown below are for general reference only. Every cooktop is different. The following ranges apply if 10 is the maximum.
- Low heat: the heat level is 1-2.
- Medium low heat: the heat level is 3-4.
- Medium heat: the heat level is 5.
- Medium high heat: the heat level is 7-8.
- High heat: the heat level is 9-10.
- The cookware set can be used on gas, ceramic, electric, and induction cooktops.
- The detachable handle must be removed when cooking. The handle may be damaged by flame and direct heat.
- Detachable handle is not designed for cooking, so avoid using it while cooking.
- The handle's base will turn yellow when heated. This indicates that you should not continue to cook with the handle.
- On the handle, there is a safety design. Please ensure that you hold the middle part of the handle as shown in the following image. If you held the handle tip, you could not hold the cookware firmly.
- Whenever the handle becomes unstable, stop using it and replace it.
Dos and don'ts for all nonstick cookware
To get the best out of your nonstick cookware, follow these simple steps.
Use a soft cloth or sponge
Never use harsh chemicals
Do not cook over high heat
Do not use a dirty pan
Do not use sharp or abrasive objects
Season your pan to protect it (optional)
- Rinse and completely dry the pan.
- Use a paper towel to rub about a teaspoon of oil around the inside of the pan
- (Recommended) Re-season the pan by rubbing it with a small amount of oil each time before using it.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.