Click here to view Happycall Double Pan recipes
FULL VIDEO: Tips to use Happycall Double Pans
1. Before the first use, wash your pan with a mild detergent and then dry it with a kitchen towel.
2. Detach the lid by opening it at a 45-degree angle. Do not forcefully detach or close the lid. Do not use force when the pan is not in the right position.
3. It's normal to have the coating around the hinge peeled off over time.
4. Check to see that the silicone gasket is installed properly. Simply press each part to ensure it is firm without any space underneath. After first use, you can cut off any excess silicone gasket.
5. Clean the silicone gasket about once every two weeks. It depends on the frequency of use. Users are required to replace the silicone gasket, depending on how frequently you use it. Usually, smoke leaking from the side is an indication that it is time for a replacement.
6. You are allowed to preheat the pan (such as our steak recipe), but avoid overexposure to a heat source without food.
7. Apply medium or medium high heat at all times for the best result. Food would get soggy on low heat. Overheating will damage all non-stick cookware.
8. Please note that there is a hole to release steam in the back. Tilt up a bit when you flip the pan. If you flip the pan with the top part in a lower position, you will see juice escaping from the hole.
9. Flip with care when handling food with a lot of oil or sauce. You may choose not to flip the pan when cooking, such as our paella recipe.
10. There is also an oil trap at the back. Check to see if the oil trap is dirty. If you handle food with lots of juices (such as our whole chicken recipe), please see if the oil trap is filled with oil and water after opening the lid widely. You may clean the oil trap before flipping the pan. With proper heating, juices should not accumulate inside the pan.
11. It's common sense not to do clean the oil trap over an open flame. If you have concerns about the heat source, you may turn off the heat or remove the pan from the heat source and then clean the oil trap.
12. We started releasing uncut videos with step-by-step instructions back in May 2020. These videos show the whole cooking process with double pans. They are useful for customers who wonder how to get started. Please click here.
- Remember a reasonably heated pan and heated oil (not overheating) are key.
- Users will need basic cooking techniques and common sense (understanding of proper heat control, knowing how to check the food periodically, and so on).
- Heat level, Please note that the heat levels shown below are for general reference only. Every cooktop is different. The following ranges apply if 10 is the maximum.
- Low heat: the heat level is 1-2.
- Medium low heat: the heat level is 3-4.
- Medium heat: the heat level is 5.
- Medium high heat: the heat level is 7-8.
- High heat: the heat level is 9-10.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in Internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.