Binchotan Japanese White Charcoal Trial Pack for Konro Grill - 2.5KG Pack
Made in Japan Binchotan
Traditionalists consider only binchotan produced in Kishu, Tosa, and Hyuga as authentic binchotan. Their density and thermal power are significantly different.
Binchotan Trial Pack for Konro Grill / Hibachi Grill - 2.5KG Pack
What type of binchotan Japanese white charcoal is best for you? The trail pack is an ideal way to start and decide which is right for you.
This package gives you 3 different cuts of the premium Kishu binchotan (Wakayama) and the Tosa binchotan (Kochi) as follows:
All binchotans are packaged and labelled as shown above.
We do our best to evenly distribute the different types of binchotan. Since we do not break the charcoal and try to give you original shapes, there may be differences in the amount and weight of binchotan. In total, you will receive at least 2.5kg, not less.
- The size and weight of binchotan varies. The pieces are formed naturally. We will not break the item manually. "2.5KG pack" refers to the weight of an entire package and has at least 2.5KG of charcoal. All orders will be packed with care.
- We are unable to ship charcoal products to New Zealand.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges of charcoal products.
Binchotan: what makes it special?
- Interested in knowing more about binchotan? See the article written by our product specialist.
- Free shipping for orders over $89 in Australia.
- View the entire collection of binchotan.
This premium charcoal is able to produce extremely high heat (about 1200 degrees), and it maintains a steady heat release for several hours. Pure, odourless, and long-lasting heat really brings out the flavour of the food. For this reason, binchotan is loved by top Japanese Yakitori restaurants.
Binchotan can certainly last the whole night without replacement. Binchotan should be reusable at least once.
The total production of binchotan in Japan is about 1800 tons per year. Consumers should be wary of non-authentic binchotan produced outside of Japan using non-traditional techniques and timber rather than Ubame Oak. Such charcoal cannot produce enough heat and burns out very quickly.
- Be sure to read the entire user guide before using the product. It must be used outdoors. Keep it out of the reach of children.
DISCLAIMER: Charcoal is a natural product that demands careful handling both during use and storage. It is especially crucial to be cautious while lighting it, as sparks may fly. Keep the product away from children.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.