Diatom Mud Trivet Replacement for Ise Mizu Donabe Konro Grill Size 5
Diatom Mud Trivet in Size 5
While Diatom mud trivets are a great insulator for Binchotan, they cannot be cleaned with water. They should be replaced every few years depending on their use.
Since diatom mud trivets are breakable, cracks are normal. As long as the trivet does not break apart, customers may continue to use it until you decide that you need to change it.
The trivet must be handled carefully when hot charcoal is on top. It is always safest to heat the charcoal on a starter pan before placing it on a trivet. Once you are done, remove the charcoal from the trivet to an extinguishing pot. Do not use water to extinguish charcoal.
The trivet is only compatible with the Ise Mizeu donable konro grill in size 5.
Click here for the item of Ise Mizu donable konro grill.
- Please be sure to read the entire instruction manual before the first use. The product comes with a QR Code for our online user guide in English.
Shipping with Care
- Origin: All products shipped from our Sydney shop.
- Speed: Dispatched within 1-2 working days
- Carrier: Australia Post or Express Post available at checkout.
- Packing Care: Fragile items packed securely. Learn how we ensure your items' safety. Shipping damage covered for all orders.
- Free Shipping: Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $99!
DISCLAIMER: Charcoal is a natural product that demands careful handling both during use and storage. It is especially crucial to be cautious while lighting it, as sparks may fly. Keep the product away from children.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.