Iris Ohyama Kitchen Chef Thermal Cooker 2.7L White
- User guide and cookbook in Japanese only. The product comes with a QR Code for our online user guide in English.
Iris Ohyama Kitchen Chef Thermal Cooker 2.7L (Japanese Edition)
It is the safest and most energy efficient way to cook. It keeps cooking by heat retention after initial heat-up for just 15 minutes.
In short, it is a slow cooker that saves up to 80% energy consumption. Imaging heating up your food for 15 minutes in the morning, and the meal would be ready by the time you get home after work. You can also bring it round on your road trips and use it on camping and caravans.
- Find our products featured in various media outlets.
- Free shipping for orders over $89 in Australia.
The Japanese technology ensures the highest heat retention rate and outperforms many similar products on the market. It is also called a magic pot or a magic cooker.
How to use a thermal cooker:
- Heat up the stainless steel inner pot and bring your food to boiling point.
- Switch off the heat and place the inner pot into the insulated outer pot.
- Close the lid.
- The thermal cooker will cook your food by utilising high heat retention facility.
- It can keep heat for 8 hours and keep warm for 18 hours!
- Enjoy your meal!
The stainless steel inner pot is compatible with all cooktops, including induction cooktops.
|Cooking pot capacity||2.7L|
|Cooking pot diameter||18cm|
|Dimensions||Outer pot diameter 25cm, height 20cm|
|Cooking pot||Bottom 3-layer construction|
|Package||2 pieces / carton|
|Country of origin||China|
Shipping with Care
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.