RemyPan Nonstick Induction Frypan with Lid & Utensil Set - 28cm
- Authorised by Wahei Freiz in Japan. The item has been priced for sale in Australia by Wahei Freiz.
About RemyPan 28cm Frypan with Lid & Utensil Set
In Japan, RemyPan is highly regarded nonstick cookware. Each of its woks and fry pans comes with a utensil that attaches magnetically to the handle. The lid also has a specially designed slot for holding utensils.
RemyPan Series woks and pans are assembled in Japan. It has been on the market for 20 years and is renowned for its innovations and durability.
This is a small and deep wok that can both be used as a pot and a wok. The set includes:
- A 28cm frypan
- A self-standing lid
- Your choice of a piece of Remy utensil
For more than a decade, Freiz has improved the design of Remy woks and pans. These are the perfect size, shape, capacity, and weight for modern households.
Remy woks and pans have achieved Good Design Awards, HCD Best Practice Awards (Best Awards), and Ergonomic Good Practice Awards (Excellence Awards).
- Anti-dripping self-standing lid
- PFOA-free and superior nonstick performance
- A patented magnetic handle that holds Remy utensils
- An inner curve designed to reduce the chance of food popping out
- It can be used on all cooktops, including induction cookers.
You may refer to all these special designs on images. Quality products made in Japan.
|Dimensions||Top diameter 28cm, length with handle 47.7cm,
height 5.4cm, height with handle 10.2cm
|Weight||Body 900g, lid 780g
|Hobs compatibility||Induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
|Country of manufacture||Designed and assembled in Japan.
Utensils are made in Japan.
Body is made in Korea.
|User manual||In Japanese. Check out our online user guide
- Be sure to read the entire instruction before using.
Shipping with Care
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.