Zojirushi SX-JA40-HM Vacuum Insulated Tumbler 400ml - Forest Grey
No Returns for Hygienic Reasons
Due to hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns of thermal products, such as jugs, flasks and cups.
New Zojirushi flasks have handles on top. This design is suitable for both home and office use. Pouring month is larger and easier to clean. It keeps warm for about 6 hours at 59°C, which is slightly less than normal Zojirushi flasks.
- Stainless steel vacuum insulation keeps beverages hot or cold for hours.
- Compact lid design has fewer parts for easy cleaning.
- Made of BPA-free plastic and stainless steel.
- The lid must be tight to prevent spills.
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||
|Heat retention|| 56°C @ 6 hrs
|Cold retention||10°C @ 6 hrs|
|Country of origin||Thailand|
|User guide||Click here|
- Rating is based on water at a starting temperature of 95°C at a room temperature of 20°C.
- Rating is based on water at a starting temperature of 4°C at a room temperature of 20°C.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.