UNCUT VIDEO: Snapper Fillet by Happycall Double Pan
Click here to see all Happycall double pans models.
Many users enjoy cooking with double pans and are amazed by how easy they are, while some users who are less experienced may not know how to start.
Here we share an uncut video on how did we pan-fry a Snapper fillet by the following steps.
Double Pan: Standard Double Pan
Food: 200g Snapper fillet seasoned with salt and pepper (about $7)
1. Spray some oil.
2. Preheat the pan on MEDIUM HIGH heat for about 30 seconds.
3. Place the fillet on the pan and heat for 3 mintues.
4. Flip the pan at 3 minutes.
5. Heat for another 3 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and enjoy your fillet!
*Cooking time may vary from 15 to 30 seconds because size/thickness of the fish and the strength of stoves are different.
*Clean the oil trap if dirty.
*Yes, we cooked it at home : )
- Remember a reasonably heated pan and heated oil (not overheating) are key.
- Users will need basic cooking techniques and common sense (understanding of proper heat control, knowing how to check the food periodically, and so on).
- Heat level, Please note that the heat levels shown below are for general reference only. Every cooktop is different. The following ranges apply if 10 is the maximum.
- Low heat: the heat level is 1-2.
- Medium low heat: the heat level is 3-4.
- Medium heat: the heat level is 5.
- Medium high heat: the heat level is 7-8.
- High heat: the heat level is 9-10.