UNCUT VIDEO: Snapper Fillet by Happycall Double Pan
Many users enjoy cooking with double pans and are amazed by how easy they are, while some users who are less experienced may not know how to start.
Here we share an uncut video on how did we pan-fry a Snapper fillet by the following steps.
Double Pan: Standard Double Pan
Food: 200g Snapper fillet seasoned with salt and pepper (about $7)
1. Spray some oil.
2. Preheat the pan on MEDIUM heat for about 30 seconds.
3. Place the fillet on the pan and heat for 3 mintues.
4. Flip the pan at 3 minutes.
5. Heat for another 3 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and enjoy your fillet!
*Cooking time may vary from 15 to 30 seconds because size/thickness of the fish and the strength of stoves are different.
*Clean the oil trap if dirty.
*Yes, we cooked it at home : )
***Please note that this is a basic recipe for beginners to understand the level of heat they should use with a Double Pan. We will bring you up to another level by using another recipe next week.***