Okunoto Japanese Konro Grill 31cm Starter Set (2-4 People)
Stock will be available on or after December 21. We'll offer a free upgrade to Express Post, plus an additional 1 kg of free Tosa binchotan. However, we can't guarantee delivery before Christmas.
Receive four exclusive Japanese BBQ recipes with your purchase.
Japanese Premier Konro Grill / Hibachi Grill - Small 31cm Starter Set (2-4 People)
This starter set comprises:
- 1 Okunoto Japanese Konro Grill - Small 31cm (2-4 People)
- 1 Premium Tosa Binchotan Japanese White Charcoal 2kg Pack
- 1 Reusable Konro Grill Mesh 27cm
- 2 Echo Stainless Steel Skewers (Pack of 5)
- 1 Wooden Base
Renowned as hibachi grills and regularly featured on Australian cooking shows, Okunoto konro grills are crafted from superior diatom mud, sourced from Japan's Okunoto peninsula. This exceptional material surpasses many ceramics in insulation capabilities.
Advantages of Okunoto konro grills:
- Uniform heat distribution ensures evenly cooked food
- Impressive heat retention for prolonged grilling
- Capable of reaching temperatures up to 1200 degrees
For the best results, around 1kg of binchotan Japanese white charcoal is advised per BBQ session.
Japanese Grills: Collection, Insights, and Shipping
Due to the limited production of Okunoto konro grills, availability can fluctuate. If the item is out of stock, we encourage you to contact us to join our waiting list.
When compared to many brands, Okunoto grills stand out in quality and performance. For longevity, store your grill in a dry, indoor setting.
Made in Japan
- Shipping to New Zealand is unavailable for this grill.
- Returns are not accepted for Okunoto konro grills due to their delicate nature.
|Dimension||L31cm x W23cm x H21cm|
||1 reusable konro grill mesh - small 27cm included.
You can buy spare reusable or disposable grill meshes on our website.
|Serving size||2-4 persons|
||Border: stainless steel
Body: diatom mud
Mesh: steel wire (unichrome plated)
|Country of origin||Grill made in Japan
Mesh made in China