Santo Amime Pattern Serving Plate (31cm) - Made in Japan
- Japanese potteries are hand made. It is normal to have imperfections such as pits, marks and uneven shapes.
Santo Amime Pattern Serving Plate (31cm)
A large plate with a beautiful simplicity. It will look beautiful on the table when served with some good food for your family and friends.
Made by Banko ware. Made in Japan.
A Guide to Japanese Tableware
What is Banko ware?
Banko ware (Banko-yaki) is a type of Japanese pottery traditionally produced in Yokkaichi, Mie. As a result, it is also called Yokkaichi-Banko ware. Originating in the 18th century, it was popular in Japan.
Teacups, teapots, flower vases, and sake vessels are among the most popular items.
Nowadays, Banko ware has developed into a variety of pottery types, but still maintains the purity and simplicity of the traditional form.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator.
- Not for use in the oven. No harsh cleaning.
- We do not sell spare parts. Please be sure to keep the lid.
|Product size||Diameter 31cm, height 3.5cm|
|Coutry of origin
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.