Shimomura Stainless Steel Container 23cm Set of 2 - Made in Japan
This is a set of two 23cm stainless steel containers from Shimomura.
Observe how Japanese store their food in a neat manner in the fridge. Shimomura's stainless steel containers are something you cannot miss.
Food can be stored without cling paper, saving money and being environmentally friendly. The box can also serve as a lunchbox for takeout food.
The lid is tight enough to prevent spills, but make sure to not place it upside down.
- Do not use with direct heat.
- Do not use in oven or microwave.
- The container can be kept in the fridge, but not in the freezer.
- Some marks, scratches, and colour patterns are normal after use.
- You may refer to our stainless steel cookware user guide for general instructions.
|Dimensions||Length 23cm, width 18.4cm, height 3.8cm|
|Matarial||Body: 18-8 stainless steel, lid: silicone|
|Temperature||Heat 75°C, cold -20°C excluding the lid
|Country of origin||Japan|
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in Internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.