Happycall IH Synchro (Detachable) Double Pan - Jumbo Grill | Pre-order
or make 4 interest-free payments of $34.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
All IH Synchro Double Pan (Jumbo Grill) have sold out due to popular demand. Pre-orders are now being taken at 30% discount.
Pre-order now for stock arrival in April. To get an update of the current status of shipment, please click here.
- Buy genuine from My Cookware Australia
- Covered by Australian warranty
- Premium quality made in Korea
It is also the most premium Happycall Double pan that is detachable.
- Premium series
- Innovative combination of 11 layers
- fully protected by Titanium and Graphene layers on both sides
- One double pan = two frying pans
- Happycall technology - guaranteed quality. No spilling
- Easy to clean on both sides
- Designed with the safest materials
- Free of heavy metals and NO environmentally harmful materials
- PFOA free 0%
- High heat conductivity
- Compatible with ALL heat sources
What are the differences between Synchro and other basic models?
Synchro series applies an innovative material -- Graphene -- on the outer layers, while using Titanium on the inner layers. All together each Happycall frying pan has 11 layers, with Graphene, Aluminium (97% purity) and Titanium mixed together.
The invention of the Noble Prize material, Graphene, made the detachable design possible thanks to its strong, thin and high heat conductive nature.
|Dimensions||W 312mm L 473mm with handle depth 73mm|
|Body material||Aluminum (97% purity)|
|Interior coating||5 layers incl. Titanium layer|
|Exterior coating||6 layers incl. Graphene layer|
|Handle material||Bakelite, strong magnets|
|PFOA Free||Flawless PFOA 0%|
Induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
|Country of manufacture||South Korea|
|Maintenance & user guide||Click here|
Double Pans Comparison:
Special Graphene Exterior Coating
It is touted as a miracle material --- the thin and one-atom thick substance is the lightest, strongest, thinnest material known to man. It is also the best heat and electricity conductor ever discovered.
Graphene's high resistivity allows for durable coatings that do not crack easily and are resistant to water and oil; its excellent electrical and thermal conductivity can be used to make a very strong barrier and contributes to an extraordinary anti-oxidant and scratch-resistant coating.
Premium Class Titanium Coating
Titanium is a lustrous transition metal with low density and high strength. It is even resistant to corrosion in sea water.
Titanium can be alloyed with iron and aluminium to produce strong and lightweight alloys for cookware. It can be widely used for agri-food, medical prostheses, orthopedic implants and dental implants, which proves its high safety standard for cookware.
Excellent durability and corrosion resistance keeps the coating strong when cooking hot, salty and spicy foods.
Internal and external certifications
Titanium coating tested
- ISO 9001 international quality recognition
- ISO 14001 international quality recognition
- Far-infrared radiation tested
- Heavy metal tested
- PFOA tested (no environmentally harmful substance was found)