Happycall IH Synchro (Detachable) Double Pan Jumbo Grill - Metallic Grey | PRE-ORDER
*This is a pre-order item for stock in mid-October. Click here for the latest update.
- Buy genuine from My Cookware Australia
- Covered by Australian warranty
- Premium quality made in Korea
It is also the most premium Happycall Double pan that is detachable.
- Premium series
- Detachable for cleaning
- One double pan = two frying pans
- Grill lines
- High heat conductivity
- No leakage due to a specially designed gasket
- Guaranteed oven and grill effect, no spilling
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction
- Innovative combination of 11 layers
- fully protected by Titanium and Graphene layers on both sides
- Free of heavy metals and NO environmentally harmful materials
- PFOA free 0%
What are the differences between Synchro and other basic models?
Synchro series applies an innovative material -- Graphene -- on the outer layers, while using Titanium on the inner layers. All together each Happycall frying pan has 11 layers, with Graphene, Aluminium (97% purity) and Titanium mixed together.
The invention of the Noble Prize material, Graphene, made the detachable design possible thanks to its strong, thin and high heat conductive nature.
|Dimensions||Width 312mm, length 250mm (473mm with handle), depth 73mm|
|Body material||Aluminum (97% purity)|
|Interior coating||5 layers incl. Titanium layer|
|Exterior coating||6 layers incl. Graphene layer|
|Handle material||Bakelite, strong magnets|
|PFOA Free||Flawless PFOA 0%|
Induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
|Country of manufacture||South Korea|
|Silicone gasket||Comes with 1 silicone gasket, plus a spare|
|Maintenance & user guide||Click here|
Double Pans Comparison:
Special Graphene Exterior Coating
It is touted as a miracle material --- the thin and one-atom thick substance is the lightest, strongest, thinnest material known to man. It is also the best heat and electricity conductor ever discovered.
Graphene's high resistivity allows for durable coatings that do not crack easily and are resistant to water and oil; its excellent electrical and thermal conductivity can be used to make a very strong barrier and contributes to an extraordinary anti-oxidant and scratch-resistant coating.
Premium Class Titanium Coating
Titanium is a lustrous transition metal with low density and high strength. It is even resistant to corrosion in sea water.
Titanium can be alloyed with iron and aluminium to produce strong and lightweight alloys for cookware. It can be widely used for agri-food, medical prostheses, orthopedic implants and dental implants, which proves its high safety standard for cookware.
Excellent durability and corrosion resistance keeps the coating strong when cooking hot, salty and spicy foods.
Internal and external certifications
Titanium coating tested
- ISO 9001 international quality recognition
- ISO 14001 international quality recognition
- Far-infrared radiation tested
- Heavy metal tested
- PFOA tested (no environmentally harmful substance was found)
There are many double pans on the market, but which ones are genuine?
- Happycall is the number one cookware brand in Korea. They designed their first double pan in 1999 and have a couple of patented technologies registered in Japan and the U.S.
- There are many imitations, so Happycall released its latest versions last year, including detachable double pans made of Graphene.
- My Cookware Australia is the authroised reseller of Happycall products in Australia. Click here to view all Happycall Double Pans.
- Please buy genuine Happycall to ensure the best quality cooking experience. All Happycall products are proudly made in Korea.
- Please also ensure your purchase is covered with an Australian warranty. Customer service is available in Australia.