Happycall IH Synchro (Detachable) Double Pan - Jumbo Grill
- Latest model released in 2021
- Genuine products from My Cookware Australia
- Australian warranty and customer service
- Comes with two free silicone gaskets
- Premium quality made in Korea
- New user tips with five basic recipes provided
- More sophisticated recipes (My Cooking Journey) for experience users.
Happycall is a premium Korean cookware brand. All products are proudly made in Korea. IH Synchro is the very first Happycall Double Pan made of graphene.
- Premium series
- Detachable for cleaning
- Efficient heat conductivity
- One double pan = two frying pans
- Innovative combination of 11 layers
- Guaranteed oven and grill effect, no spilling
- No leakage due to a specially designed gasket
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction
- Free of heavy metals and NO environmentally harmful materials .
Why buy genuine Happycall Double Pan?
|Dimensions||Width 312mm, length 250mm (473mm
with handle), depth 73mm
|Body material||Aluminum (97% purity)|
|Interior coating||5 layers incl. Titanium layer|
|Exterior coating||6 layers incl. Graphene layer|
|Handle material||Bakelite, strong magnets|
|PFOA Free||Flawless PFOA 0%|
Induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
|Country of manufacture||South Korea|
|Silicone gasket||Comes with 1 silicone gasket, plus a spare|
|Australian warranty||One-year replacement warranty
Refund & exchange policy
|Maintenance & user guide||Click here|
What are the difference between Synchro and other basic models?
Synchro series uses graphene, an innovative material, as its core. Titanium and stainless steel are used to form the outer layers. Each side of a Happycall double pan has 11 layers, with titanium and stainless steel protecting the graphene core.
The creators of graphene received the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics for their work.
Happycall double pans comparison chart
Internal and external certifications
There are many double pans on the market, but which ones are genuine?
- Happycall is the number one cookware brand in Korea. They designed their first double pan in 1999 and have a couple of patented technologies registered in Japan and the U.S.
- There are many imitations, so Happycall released its latest versions last year, including detachable double pans made of Graphene.
- My Cookware Australia is the authroised reseller of Happycall products in Australia. Click here to view all Happycall Double Pans.
- Please buy genuine Happycall to ensure the best quality cooking experience. All Happycall products are proudly made in Korea.
- Please also ensure your purchase is covered with an Australian warranty. Customer service is available in Australia.
- Happycall should be in one word. Any products in name of "Happy Call" is not genuine.