Thermos Shuttle Chef Thermal Cooker 8L
- User guide and cookbook in Japanese only. The product comes with a QR Code for our online user guide in English.
Thermos Shuttle Chef Thermal Cooker 8L (Japanese Edition)
It is the safest and most energy efficient way to cook. It keeps cooking by heat retention after initial heat-up. It is also called a magic pot or a magic cooker.
In short, it is a slow cooker that saves up to 80% energy consumption. Imaging heating up your food in the morning, and the meal would be ready by the time you get home after work. You can also bring it round on your road trips and use it on camping and caravans.
- Find our products featured in various media outlets.
- Free shipping for orders over $89 in Australia.
The Japanese technology ensures the highest heat retention rate and outperforms many similar products on the market. Thermos Shuttle Chef® shallow inner pot allows for easy handling while its 5mm reinforced base ensures that food does not get over cooked or burnt.
How to use a thermal cooker:
- Heat up the inner pot and bring your food to boiling point for at least 15 minutes.
- Switch off the heat and place the inner pot into the insulated outer pot.
- Close the lid.
- The thermal cooker will cook your food by utilising high heat retention facility.
- It can keep heat for 8 hours and keep warm for 18 hours!
- Enjoy your meal!
*Make sure meat and poultry is cooked thoroughly, right through to the centre. No pink should be visible.
- Size: about width 36.5 x Depth 32.5 x Height 28.5 cm, cooking pot maximum inner diameter/28.5 cm
- Main body weight: about 5.1kg
- Material : Cooking pot is made of 304 stainless steel
- Cooktop: Electric, gas, ceramic, halogen and induction
- Hot Retention (6 Hours) ≥ 75˚C
- Cooking pot capacity: 8L
- Country of origin: China
- Accessories Included: Cook book
Shipping with Care
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.