Yoshikawa Yukihira Induction Saucepan with Lid - 22cm
Yoshikawa Yukihira Induction Saucepan - 22cm
It is a 22cm Yoshikwa Yukihira stainless steel sauce pan with a lid set. There are 2 types of lids: the original Yoshikwa stainless steel lid and the generic Aiko glass lid with wooden knob.
There is an embossed pattern on the Yukihira stainless steel sauce pan. The saucepan is lightweight, weighing about 740g, and has a screw-on wooden handle. Replaceable wooden handles are available. There is a pouring rim on both sides.
The product is made in Japan.
We have a complete collection of Yukihira saucepans.
What is Yoshikawa Yukihira?
The Yukihira stainless steel saucepan can be found in nearly every Japanese household and professional kitchen. The pan is lightweight and easy to maintain.
Moreover, the Yukihira has long been considered essential cookware for the preparation of Japanese foods such as stock soup, sauce, porridge, noodles, or boiled eggs.
- Inside the pan are marks that indicate volume.
- The embossed pattern helps conduct heat and reduces spillover.
- Good for making soup, sauce, porridge, noodles, or boiled eggs.
- Not recommended for stir-frying or deep-frying.
This is a reputable Yoshikawa design. Made in Japan.
|40.2 x 10.8 x 22.2 cm
|Body/18-0 nickel-free stainless steel (thickness 1 mm)
Handles / natural wood
Fittings/18-0 stainless steel (0.6 mm)
Mounting screws/stainless steel 18-8
|Induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
- Please be sure to read the entire instruction manual before the first use. The product comes with a QR Code for our online user guide in English
Shipping with Care
- Origin: All products shipped from our Sydney shop.
- Speed: Dispatched within 1-2 working days
- Carrier: Australia Post or Express Post available at checkout.
- Packing Care: Fragile items packed securely. Learn how we ensure your items' safety. Shipping damage covered for all orders.
- Free Shipping: Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $99!
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.