Happycall Crocodile Graphene Nonstick Induction Chef Wok - 32cm
Happycall Crocodile Graphene Nonstick Induction Wok - 32cm
Happycall Crocodile graphene wok in 32 cm with both handles. A 32cm self-standing glass lid is included with the product.
A new graphene-based cookware from Happycall features an innovative 11-layer design. Happycall uses graphene as the core material because it has excellent heat conductivity. The graphene core is then protected by titanium and stainless steel layers. The following image illustrates how graphene cookware is constructed.
We have a complete collection of Japanese and Korean woks and frypans.
- Which nonstick wok or frypan is the best one for you? See our review.
- Quality products made in Korea and covered by Australian warranty.
- Find our products featured in various media outlets.
- Free shipping for orders over $89 in Australia.
- PFOA free 0%
- Lead and cadmium-free
- Vintage wood handle
- Innovative 11 layers
- Efficient heat conductivity
- Easy to clean on both sides
Compatible with All Cooktops Including Induction
The Crocodile series is compatible with all heat sources including gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops.
|Dimensions||Top diameter 330mm, bottom diameter 210mm,
L433mm with handle, H93mm, H180mm with lid
|Weight||1.2kg body without lid|
|Internal||6 layers incl. titanium and stainless steel layers|
|External||5 layers incl. silica layers|
|Body material||Graphene & aluminum (97% purity)|
|PFOA||Flawless PFOA free 0%. Free of lead and cadmium.|
|Hobs compatibility||Induction, gas, electric, ceramic and halogen
|Country of manufacture||South Korea|
Internal and external certifications
- Titanium and graphene layers tested
- ISO 9001 international quality recognition
- ISO 14001 international quality recognition
- Far-infrared radiation tested
- Heavy metal tested (no environmentally harmful substance was found)
- PFOA tested - Flawless 0%
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.