*Please note that due to the nationwide state of emergency declared in Japan. Please allow 2 weeks in transit.
- Model: AK5069
- Material: Blade: Molybdenum vanadium stainless steel, Bolster: Nylon, Handle: Natural wood
- Product type: Nakiri Knives
- Country of origin: Japan
- Total length: 300mm (Blade length 165mm)
- Item weight (approx): 111g
- Shipping weight (approx): 220g
Since the 13th century, Seki city has been the heart of the Japanese cutlery industry. For more than 100 years, it has also been home to Kai Corporation, the maker of fine cutlery. Inspired by the blade-making traditions of ancient Japan, today's highly skilled artisans produce blades of unparalleled quality and beauty.
Kai Corporation was founded in 1908 in Seki city, Japan.