Yoshikawa Activated Charcoal Oil Filter Pot
The Japanese made oil filter pot is a clever invention that reuses oil from deep frying or stir-frying. It is very convenient for carbon steel wok users who require oil returns. The pot uses an activated carbon filter that is able to provide clean oil to reuse.
It is safe and healthy to re-use filtered oil.
- Each carbon filter can be used up to 10 times at the full capacity of the pot.
- The filter can be disposed and easily replaced.
- Hand wash with a soft sponge.
- The filter is not suitable for all types of heating.
- Each new product comes with one carbon filter.
Replacement carbon filter is available on our website.
|Material||Body: Steel (Fluorine resin coating)
Handle: Phenolic Resin
Mouth: 66 Nyon
Guard: 18-0 Stainless Steel
Strainer: 18-8 Stainless Steel
Carbon filter: Wood series activated bamboo charcoal / Non-woven cloth
|Dimensions||Diameter 15cm, height 12.5cm, height with lid 17cm|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
Made in Japan
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in Internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.