The Japanese made oil filter pot is a clever invention that reuses oil from deep frying or stir-frying. It is very convenient for carbon steel wok users who require oil returns. The pot uses an activated carbon filter that is able to provide clean oil to reuse.
- Each carbon filter can be used up to 10 times at the full capacity of the pot.
- The filter can be disposed and easily replaced.
- Hand wash with a soft sponge.
- The filter is not suitable for all types of heating.
- Each new product comes with one carbon filter.
Replacement carbon filter is available on our website.
|Material||Body: Steel (Fluorine resin coating)
Handle: Phenolic Resin
Mouth: 66 Nyon
Guard: 18-0 Stainless Steel
Strainer: 18-8 Stainless Steel
Carbon filter: Wood series activated bamboo charcoal / Non-woven cloth
|Demensions||Diameter 15cm, height 12.5cm, height with lid 17cm|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
Made in Japan