Hasemoto Pure Titanium Frypan 28cm - Made in Japan
About Hasemoto Pure Titanium Frypan 28cm
Titanium is a lightweight, stable, and exceptionally strong metal. It weighs about half of the average steel, it is as strong as stainless steel. Titanium is extremely acid-resistant and does not corrode easily.
Hasemoto has more than half a century of metalcraft tradition in Japan. Known for its pure titanium cookware, we also trust this brand.
Discover Japanese Carbon Steel Cookware: Our Review
What is pure titanium?
Pure titanium is considered a safe choice for cookware because it is non-toxic, stable, resistant to acid degradation, and will not affect the taste of food.
- Lightweight (about 0.65kg)
- Strong as stainless steel
- Excellent durability
- Corrosion resistant
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- No coating
- Compatible with most cooktops, EXCEPT induction
|Bottom diameter||227mm (flat bottom)|
|Length with handle||445mm|
|Height||60mm (wok body)|
|Body material||99.9% of Titanium|
|Handle||Natural wood (beech)|
|Country of manufacture||Japan|
|Item weight (approx)||0.65kg|
|Hobs compatibility||Gas, electric and ceramic|
||English and Japanese|
It is common for a layer of titanium oxide to gradually accumulate on the surface of the pan/wok after use.
First, wash the frying pan’s inner and outer surface with dish soap. Once you have seasoned the inner surface with oil, you can use it right away.
- Pour in enough oil to fill about 1/3 of your frying pan’s capacity and heat it on low for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and return it to its oil pot or other suitable container.
- Use paper towels to spread the remaining oil fully around the pan's inner surface.
Start cooking and cleaning
- Heat the pan and oil together. Use plenty of oil.
- Use low to medium heat level on your stove top. Pay attention to the oil - once you see signs of a heat wave, turn the heat down to low heat or stay at low heat.
- Once you are this setting you can start putting your ingredients.
- Pure titanium pans are not storage containers. When finished cooking, put any leftovers in an appropriate container.
- Use a scrub sponge to wash it with warm water. Do not wash it in the dishwasher.
- When done, rinse the pan off and wipe it dry.
- Titanium does not oxidise. There is no need to use oil to season it.
Please be sure to read the entire instruction manual before the first use. The product comes with a QR Code for our online user guide in English.
Shipping with Care
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Content theft of any kind is immediately reported to Google, which results in ranking penalties. Original texts can be verified in internet archives. My Cookware Australia® holds the copyrights for all the content on this site, including articles, product descriptions, and user guides.